Wednesday 26 August 2015

Weight Loss - Month Three

First of all... Sorry for the lack of posts. My laptop isn't useable at the moment as I'm waiting for it to be repaired (bloody technology) so I'm having to write this on my brothers iPad (I'm struggling if I'm honest writing on this so sorry for typos and grammar mistakes!)

Today I'm posting about my third month of living healthy and my weight loss progress. As said before, not everyone has to be wanting to lose weight to live healthily, it may be that you just decide you want to - however for me I want to lose weight, as I'm not, personally feeling healthy at the weight I started at...

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU LOST?
So far I have now lost a total of 1 stone 6lbs

WHAT HAS HELPED YOU?
I took a 9 day break in the middle of the month - I was feeling very low and just wanted some time off. I didn't go crazy and managed to keep my weight the same by still recording and not going over board. In a way, it helped me to refocus and realise how much I want this, how much I'm dedicated to getting to s healthy weight for me and for my fitness to be paramount. I now have a long term goal in mind which I'm working to which is helping me even more!

WHAT DID YOU CHANGE?
For the last week I set myself a challenge to start using my local outdoor gym which is free... I'm so glad I have as I'm throughly enjoying it! 
ARE YOU HAPPY?
I wasn't for the middle 2 weeks of the month. But for the last week I've been mega happy and pumped up!

WHAT'S BEEN HARDEST?
Oh my god sit ups.... My abdominal area is absolutely killing me!!!!!! I can definitely start to feel the benefits of sit ups, but Jesus no pain no gain really is what is getting me through the muscle repairing stage and adapting stage. 

HOW WAS YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DISTRIBUTED THROUGHOUT THE MONTH?
Week One - 3lbs
Week Two - stayed the same
Week Three - stayed the same
Week Four - 1lbs

Week four I had my female issues again and I'd only restarted the thursday before which meant I had 5 days to get back in track. I'm feeling really good after some time off and my body is getting so much stronger and durable... I'm beginning to feel progress in my body!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment