Tuesday 2 June 2015

#LiveHealthy - Welcome to my Journey!

Welcome to mine and your Healthy Living and Fitness Journey!

Lets start with a quick introduction - I'm Emma, I'm a professional plus size model, I'm also a blogger over on Anchors Away Beauty. I'm currently on my journey to make myself a healthier and more toned version of myself.

Why did I start #LiveHealthy?
- To not only support and help my own progress, but to help with other people's progress who may struggle, and may not have a strong support system round them.

I'm in no way a professional, I'm a complete beginner and amateur and I'm still learning! So lets learn together, lets learn whats best for us and our bodies!

I hope you enjoy the journey - the key is for you to be happy and positive with your body.

Your Body is a Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment